Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh gosh


GUESS WAT IT IS???




Yah is CHOCOLATE

herm..


today i get a box of chocolate from my patient maid


she say :"my madam give you"


wao...tat sound serious


haha

i give my ward sister the chocolate n wish to share with colleuge

rather how..my ward sister came to me,and say :"yeoh, actually the choc is for u only..the patient maid juz nw chat with me n keep praising u ..so u better go take one before they wore up everything.."

i quite suprise my ward sister tell me tat

so i take one choc

a chocolate name "FLORETTO stracciatella"

even the name also hard to read..but is nice to eat hahha

but i'm happy tat it consider my 3rd XMAS present.Photobucket

i also give myself a XMAS present


title name :"CHRISTMAS NAIL "

beautiful?i manucure myself hahaPhotobucket



5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, I donno is chocolate wor...

Unknown said...

So nice oh the patient some more praise you hahaha! Well done! Continue your good job!

3ugene said...

akira:izit?then wat u thought?hhaah

ping: en lo...i juz done my job la..as usual

fufu said...

hohohoho merry christmas =)
*greeting from hk*

eMmy LiM said...

now i oso addicting with manicure & pedicure :)